300% more sketchy than the last!
This is basically a huge crumbum of things I drew on my skiing holiday. Some of them may be done up, most won't.
1. Actually drawn after the skiing holiday: a vampire bat-ork. Context would take too long.
2. A charcter design: "the dakr and stormy knight." Because puns!
3. some girl punching things and causing an earthquake.
4. Dungeons and Dragonball Z. A few ideas like making knockback a major part of the game, the insanely large scale of the battlemap, and being able to cut magic in half.
5.Cao Cao as a jiaing-shi. Yes, THAT Cao Cao. I figure he'd basically be the dracula equivalent of jiaing-shi, although I don't think I'm that great at writing characters who strategize
6. More D&DBZ. Because you can't have the latter without at least one beam collision. I mean, come on.
7. A grell, I think?
8. A drake skiing down the mountain.
9. More Dark and storm knight. I was thinking about using his temper as a character trait, but when was the last time you saw a hot temper being genuinely used as a bad character trait? Even with the hulk, it's 50%50 whether it'll help or harm him.
10. A death ray. Yep, more puns.
11. Some sort of warforged design.
12. Let's face it: Cirino would be mad skilled at snow sports.
13. Barbarian lady on sword with it's own zip code.
14. Viking on a mexican holiday. again, would take too long to explain.
15. Jellyfish look kind of like UFOs, and organic tech has been in vogue for a while. A combination was inevitable.
16. an Ecorche
: think "skinless undead man who want to take yours" and you're partway there.
17. Attempted redesign of father lymic. Tried to play up the transparent angle, and tried a different body shape. I'm only really happy with the former:Although If I ever pay for a commision from bogleech, It'll probably be of a better version of this.
18. A worldbuilding idea: A planet in the shape of a fountain. Not sure what the topmost layers would be like, though.
urgh. explanations almost as long as picture.
There was one more, but it would fit poorly in the format and I wanted to redo it anyway.